Saturday, September 5, 2009


My Name: Paul "Bud" B. Stogsdill


Childhood Ambition: Become an Artist, go to a NASCAR race, own a cool car.


Fondest Memory: Sitting in my Great Uncle's Stock Car, Getting stuck in Murdo South Dakota during a massive Blizzard.


Proudest Moment: "Passing Math Class!!!"


Biggest Challenge: Getting a lot work done in a small amount of time.


Alarm Clock: Someone slams the door and a book falls off my self and smacks me on the head.


Perfect Day: Sunny summer day, 80 degrees outside, having fun with my friends at the speedway.


Indulgence: Pizza, watching The Simpsons and Family Guy, Halo 3.


Favorite Movie: Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Gone in 60 Seconds, Days of Thunder.


Soundtrack: AC/DC, Guns n Roses, Aerosmith.


Inspirations: Family, first hand experience, reading.


My life is: what I make of it, so don't screw it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment